Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Friday, June 17, 2016

African Child Day 2016

For the past three years I have been the guest speaker for "African Child's Day" at Precious Children Nursery and Primary schools.  I always love being with these children and the relationships are growing with the teachers.
 The children did a few songs and poetry presentations.
 I told Bible stories about characters who prayed - Hannah, Daniel, Peter.
 The kids listened well, sang with excitement, and participated with energy.
 Sharing God's Word is a delight for me.
 Captain Salvation joined me in the ministry this year.  :)
 Although the kids really wished that he could fly. 
This little girl was recognized for being such an active listener and participant.
Songs, games, stories...
all of it focusing on the fact that:
Children can Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment