Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, May 29, 2016

Educational Care

I love weeks like the one I just finished... busy, full of purpose... seeing teachers and church leaders become trained sharing God's Word through all of the curriculum... recognizing that we are all made in the image of God.
 I was co-planner, registrar, treasurer, and attendee of the 5-day long "Educational Care" training.
 When it was hot we would have class outside
 Praying for Rhoda - who was sick with malaria
 I love hearing all the stories that my new friends had to share... trainings like this are always culturally insightful for me.
 Small group discussions
 Sharing God's Word together
 Attending with Steven and Rachel
 Praying over one-another's action plans!
 (Out of order, but for the last two weeks, I have been fellowshipping with friends, celebrating my colleagues introduction and wedding)
Peter and Eunice
 And I took the kids swimming for Opio and Ocen's 6th birthday!!
 Can you find me at PAG?
 Mwaya and Munyiva wa Kitavi - my East African director for CRWM
 Church friends and leaders
 Global Prayer Safari planning meeting
It was a great week of learning, sharing, and growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment