Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, February 12, 2017

GPS!

Global Prayer Safari!  This year I was chairperson of the Soroti planning committee and I have never worked so hard or long on a ministry event before this.  Close to 45 people from around the world joined in this 10 day prayer event - from Burundi, Canada, Kenya, USA, South Korea, Uganda, Guatemala, and Ethiopia.  It was amazing!  Lots of prayers all over the nation, but I also noticed the evil one was working hard too.  Some of us were distracted with personal issues, fears, and church leaders or government authorities who changed their minds about having us come to pray. But I also know that we prayed in places that where it seemed humanly impossible to seek permission
 The opening ceremony took place in Entebbe... in the Mayor's Gardens.
 We had a bus to travel with us for the full journey.
 I never knew if I should represent Canada or Uganda, but I'm blessed to be from both nations.
 Last Sunday I prayed in Biyinzika church - Entebbe.  The Lord used me to give a one hour sermon on prayer!!
 We prayed at the harbour where the first missionaries landed.
.
 Here I am with some of the Soroti planning team... at SOS Children's Village.
I am so proud of the people that I worked with to plan this huge event!
 In Zika Research Forest, we had a prayer service of cleansing and healing over the land.
 God opened the doors to pray for the king of the Buganda kingdom.
 In the First Lady's office!
 The group blessed the Source of the Nile!
 We had an early morning hike and prayed over the land in and around Soroti town.
 We broke bread together...
 And we climbed back down Soroti Rock.
 Closing processional through town... with flags, police, and lots of on-lookers.
 So rewarding to have spent quality time, praying with these amazing people.  To God be the glory!




1 comment:

  1. So good to see your pictures and see how your group could intercede for Uganda

    ReplyDelete