Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Love - A Home

Transforming Lives and Communities through the Power of God.
A family's life has been transformed this Christmas.
For a few months I was praying about how to really help this family, and after talking with my team, we decided it would be the perfect project.  And a complete secret.  With the help of donors from the west, and from all around Soroti, the walls of this home now have a roof, windows, and doors. 
In the words of Moses, he writes: Some people are good at making others cry. This is the best Xmas since I was born. Never would have made it without love even God's love through simple people with big hearts. Now we have a place we call home, our sanctuary. It is the Lord's house. His home, and we are under the shadows of His mighty wings. I love my Jesus Christ. Our joy is exceedingly super great. Who would have thought that my family would have a home soon, just God? Thank you Karebear Lubbers and all friends of Karen. Your parents, now by honor and God's grace, now my very own... Papa and Toto Lubbers, God's favor and riches and blessings beyond what am wise enough to pronounce, be upon you and all who have supported us. We are now one big family... Many thanks to Dave and Veronica and those incredibly awesome children, Lucy, Daisy, Asianut, and my man Thomas... you're all dearly loved and cherished. Am lost for words... but I thank each one personally and will write each one personally soon. Merry Xmas to you all... Glory to Messiah. Amen.  Never forget my band members, the OG family, the foreman my brother Dennis, the priesthood at St. Peters. I love you all. Amen and amen... hallelujah
Construction Process
Doors and Windows
Roofing
The house now!
Half of the walls in the house are cemented, but the floors are not yet done at all.
This is what the house looked like 2 months ago... started 4 years ago.
Completely overgrown
Moses took me to the site one day, to pray and seek God for his home
And now, thanks to God's people, there are builders working
And the process has been an amazing journey!
It took a lot of work and secretive planning, but the big reveal happened at my house on Christmas day.  Laughter, tears, worship, hugs, silence, love... and then we went to the site to show them their new home.  God is AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. Never would have made it without you Jesus Christ. To you be all the glory and all the praise .

    ReplyDelete