Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pink File Found

Oh, I feel horrible, I can't believe I didn't update the world on how things went at Immigration.  My God is so good.  I was hoping to have a passport with a stamped visa ready to show you, but that will have to come at another time.  In the meantime, let me tell you what happened last week.  I took the bus on Wednesday all the way to Kampala.  I was wondering how long things would take to renew my whole file once again.  I came prepared with photocopies of everything.
I hopped off the bus at 3:30pm and quickly jumped on a boda boda (motorcycle taxi) to go to Immigration.  My sweet friend Hellen was already there, waiting for me.  She had once again gone into the offices to search and ask questions.  When I arrived, she brought me straight to one officer that almost looked frustrated that Hellen was disturbing him again.  After greeting me, the officer told one lady to find my file... there was no way he was going to make a second file.  This lady walked out of the receiving office, and I'm not kidding you, 20 seconds later, came back with my file!!
Not only was my file found, but inside was a 2 year work permit renewal!!  I've been granted to more years in this wonderful country.  I was so excited and I only know that things worked out as quickly as they did with the help and prayers of God's amazing people.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment