Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ministry Moments

Schools are taking a break for a few weeks... so Bible Club is back in action.  This time around I am teaching the baby class.  I am having a great time telling stories and watching the kids colour their assignment papers.
 One young boy will colour the hair and then come and ask "Do we colour the faces?" 
I say "Yes" so he tells everyone that "Auntie says we colour the faces". 
A few moments later the same boy will question "Do we colour the grass?" 
 "Yes, colour the grass"...
 "Auntie says colour the grass." 
I can here all the kids mumbling - "We know - colour everything."  But this young boy keeps asking over and over and it's absolutely adorable.
 Jesus said - Follow Me
 The older classes are going through material from the Mailbox Bible Club - having good discussions.
 And reciting their memory verses at the end of the day.
 This week I also got to go to yet another village to do a "75 Stories" Training using the OneHope curriculum.  I have one ministry partner who I always do this training with and he sprung this one on me with 14 hours notice.  :)
Here I am telling the story of the Samaritan woman at the well.
 Here the school teachers and church leaders are learning how to do word searches and mazes in the curriculum, so they can also teach the kids.
 Elijah on Mt. Carmel
 Using bricks and stones, we had an "Object Lesson"
Finishing the day with a wonderful group of people.  And once again, I was blessed with a chicken for teaching... and by the way... it was some good eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment