Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Thursday, March 18, 2010

Glimpse Shots

I've still been trying to go around with my camera and catch glimpses of what goes on in the world around me. Please share in my sight seeing adventures:
This tree reminds me of many "Group of Seven" paintings.
Yeah, I graduated with another certificate!

Finally, two days ago I finished Mom's cross-stitch that we bought in the Philippines in 2004.
Bones started licking his paws when he found real Canadian maple syrop.
Phew... winter is over... spring has sprung!
Now it's time for fishing and barbeques.
One day I went to go find Bones because I wanted to pack him for a trip and I found him praying at the bedside in Dad's office. Silly Mom, tricks are for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment