Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, October 25, 2015

Back in Bululu

Pius, a long time friend of mine, once again made a request that I go back to Bululu.  A new church has been planted and the leaders wanted some guidance in children's ministry. 
 Of course I'm up for the task!
 Pius taught some Biblical background on the importance of training children.
 Explaining Scripture passages
 Setting the basics for a fun and relational kids program
 Story telling!! I love acting out Bible characters.
 One friend who came with for the training asked me, "Karen, do you have a book where you get all your stories from?" I said, "Yes, the Bible!"  We both laughed because he knew he had been stumped and I knew he was looking for some sort of script book, but honestly, I only use the Bible and I thank God for giving me the words and courage and joy to teach.
 The kids were colouring book marks.
 I made the adults do a puzzle...
 It took 13 minutes and 5 men to finish a 16 piece puzzle.  I'm glad I made them do it, or they will never be able to teach their children during a relay race or other activities.
 Explaining the "ONE HOPE - 17 STORIES" curriculum
After the training we drove to the landing site for fisherman.  A beautiful way to finish a productive day.  Happy to serve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment