Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Key Factor

For a few hours, I had been working inside the group home, when one of my co-workers came and asked me for the car keys.  I was slightly curious why she was asking me, because I didn't have them.  Weren't they in their normal place?  Nope.

The panic started to rise amongst the staff in the house.  We checked pockets and searched drawers.  The car was searched, the garage was inspected and trash bags reopened.  No one was able to find them and  staff began to worry.  Peacefully I remained calm.  After searching for an hour and a half I relaxed on the couch to pray.  The only thing I could hear was: "Go back to the garage."  Three times I went to the garage.  I searched the car again, and looked over the stock shelves.  Again, the voice kept saying: "Stay in the garage."

Moments after two staff left I found the keys in the bottom of a big trash bin.  I had a brief flashback of me throwing a drinking box in the garbage after exiting in the car, and there's a pretty good possibility I threw the keys in the garbage at the same time.

But I'm just glad that God answers prayer in such clear ways!  It was fun calling the other staff and informing them of my great find!  Peace reigns once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment