Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Saturday, December 23, 2017

Life's Little (or big) Blessings

I am finally starting to feel like myself again.  The internal stitches are tugging less and less, the leg pains are slowly dissipating and my energy is coming back.  I never knew that it would take this long to recovery from surgery, but I am glad that I have some time while I begin visiting churches.

Last weekend I went to the area of my childhood and was blessed with so many things... I'm going to let pictures do the talking.
 Snow
God's glory revealed
 Speaking at one of my supporting churches
 Sharing my story of health and missions
 The Sunday school classes blessed me with a suitcase of ministry stuff to bring back to Uganda - so amazing!!
 They definitely filled the suitcase
 Overflowing with love
It also felt so good to be back in the classroom, teaching kids and being a part of a very energetic, active ministry.  
And just for fun... a car wash!  Haven't done that in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment