Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, February 13, 2017

GPS Through Another's Lens

The Global Prayer Safari Team prayed in over one hundred prayer points in ten days.... here are a few more places that we prayed.
 The Zika Research Centre - a forest where the first Zika mosquitoes were trapped and destroyed.
 The Buganda kingdom offices
 Source of the Nile
 We prayed for peace at Gandi's statue
 At the Pentecostal Theological College in Mbale
 In the Mayor and Town Clerk's office
 At the police station
 Regrouping at the courts
 We prayed through the market places
 We listened to the requests of the staff at Etop Radio
 And then we prayed over them
 I was blessed by the team praying over me in my own compound
 A team prayed over the young men who spend their lives on the streets
 And we brought the Freedom Boys to the feet of Jesus
 We prayed in the prison.  One lady came running up to me and gave me a big hug.  She said "Oh Karen, it is so good seeing you.  I'm glad you have come.  I haven't seen you since 2012." I'm feeling convicted to go back and just visit the ladies there more often.
 We prayed at Bethany Girls boarding school.
 We prayed from on top of Soroti Rock.
 We paraded through town
 The Soroti team in Entebbe
 Prayer brings you close to others... my new brother Steve
I'm so glad that I was a part of GPS 2017, even though it was tiring, stretching, emotional, and loads of work.  God is worthy to be praised!

1 comment: