Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, July 3, 2016

Father Heart

June 23-24... I found myself at a child sponsorship site - training the parents about the Father Heart of God.  I once again loved training along side of Peter and Tereza.  I spoke on mothers - the role the play, what happens when they are absent, what a Godly mother looks like and more.  Peter spoke more from the father's perspective.  Even though none of us are parents, I loved seeing how God provided awesome material for us to lead these struggling, vulnerable parents.
 Tea time
 Ice breakers
 Teaching with Teddy 
 Lunch time
 Chowing down
 On the ground...
 Day two
Posho and beans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment