Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, March 28, 2016

More Pics from Kenya

I did a horrible job of taking photos while in Kenya.  Actually, I am finding that I take pictures less and less because everything seems normal now days... but I am glad that one of the GPS travelers just sent me a few more photos and I thought I would share them with you. 
 Praying at a Boy's Boarding School in Kathiani
 My seat of preference was the middle of the very back row, often with old friends from college days or CRWM training in 2001.
 Marching through the streets with our country flags
 I am a Can-Ugandan
 During Debrief
 Sharing Testimonies
 Proud to represent Uganda
 Oh oh... the principal's office!

 Planning our schedules


 Having lunch of chapatti and beef
And praying at Thika Road Baptist Church / School

No comments:

Post a Comment