Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, January 12, 2015

A Healing Prayer

While walking home from town today, a young teen started walking with me.  At first I thought she might have been a neighbour girl, because of the way she rushed to walk alongside of me on the road.  But I soon learned she lived further away and she was carrying food for her family.  I asked her "get to know you" questions, like - what level (grade) are you? Where do you go to school? What is your name? Etc.
She was suffering from a rash all down her arms. As we were parting ways, she asked me for 1000 shillings for healing prayers. I didn't give her the money, because prayers are free... but we ended up having the most divine conversation. She didn't know if God heard her prayers or saw her tears. Every day she prays for forgiveness, but she doesn't feel like she is forgiven and she really cries about it.  She wanted to know that heaven was waiting for her, but she didn't know how to get there. I was able to share Jesus with her, pray with her, and I'm glad we could walk that road together. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment