Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Saturday, November 30, 2013

Training in Kadie

I think training is one of my favourite things to do.  I was called out to Kadie, Otuboi for another children's ministry and evangelism training.  I went with Peter and Teddy, two very good friends of mine.  They are awesome at working with children and I knew that together we could teach a few fun things in the deeper village.
 Storytelling
 Small group discussions
 Dancing for Jesus
 Listen, See, Do... different learning methods
 Luke 15 - the woman who lost her coin
 And then threw a party with her neighbours when the coin was found!!
 17 Stories curriculum
 Explaining the children's portion. 
About 3/4 of the way through the second day, the pastor received a little sheet of paper, requesting that I pause in the training because one lady really wanted to give her life to Jesus and she wanted me to pray with her.  Goosebumps and a hallelujah.  I was so excited as Betty walked forward.  I laid hands on her and prayed for her to become a sister in Christ.  The church celebrated with me!! 
And then we headed outside for more learning opportunities.
 Object lessons from the Scriptures
 And games like "Simon Says"
The whole crowd from Kalaki district

No comments:

Post a Comment