Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Weekend Totally Worth It

Saturday morning early, I traveled with my sweet neighbour Rose and the Fisher family - my team-mates.  We were all traveling down country for various reasons. 
 Deciding to take the back roads, instead of the broken tarmac roads, we actually had a very smooth drive.  I got off in Iganga to surprise an old college friend.
 Derek sent me an email a few weeks ago, wondering if I was far from Iganga.  He was coming to Uganda for two weeks, with a group installing solar panels in a school.  I didn't know if my schedule was clear until after he had boarded the plane and they somehow we lost email connections.  I called the hotel where they were staying and ended chatting with his team leader, that I would be joining them for Saturday night and Sunday.  What a great blessing!!  To hear how God has been working in his life for the past 12 years and to see how the Lord is using his team in Iganga.  I was truly refreshed joining the group for meals, church, devotions, and fellowship.
I came home last night to find out that my friend Norah had a baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment