Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Apology Accepted

Biking home this evening, I was stopped by a young man whom I haven't seen in some time.  He was glad to see me because he had something heavy on his heart and he thought I was out of the country.  For some reason he hasn't found me in two months, but I've definitely been around.  Anyways, he wanted to apologize for lying to me.  You may even remember a previous blog post I wrote about this young man, a former child soldier, who said he had no home.  Well, I thank God today because the Lord is truly working in his heart.  He wanted to ask for my forgiveness for lying to me and for making up that story.  But even better yet... he now knows he definitely has a Father who cares.  He spent some time on the edge of the Nile river, thinking it would be better to just jump in and drown, but now he smiles with true peace on his face.  He said that he heard God's voice saying "The pain is gone!"  The Lord has removed his burdens and struggles and replaced it with joy.  He was delighted to tell me that now he just laughs out loud when he is in a room alone, visiting with God.  His life has changed and he wants to make things right.  He is a child of God!  AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment