Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Soul Care in Soroti

After spending a week on my own story, and my own soul - getting right with God and my team... then I came back to Soroti to participate in another seminar for the Ugandans that I work with closely.  They too went through two days of learning who they are in Christ.
 Here is my life map... I couldn't fit all the sticky notes on my poster, so I rewrote them as water droplets in a joyful fountain.
 Pastors, carpenters, students, business owners, and many others joined together at the Beyond Centre, to receive training from Ingrid Davis... but also to receive the Spirit of God in their hearts.  As the two day workshop was coming to a close, a special ceremony was held.  People wrote down their past hurts, confessions, lies, etc and nailed them to the cross... praying that they would now walk in freedom and forgiveness.
 Many of our Ugandan partners came to us for prayer and wisdom... God was truly working!
 I pray that we can all find joy when we leave our burdens at the cross.
 Taking Communion together
Growing in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment