Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bululu Youth Conference

The village of Bululu requested that I come back to help lead a two day youth conference.  I was excited to once again go out to this remote place and teach these hungry people.
 On Thursday, 90 youth gathered together to listen to Pius preach, to sing songs, to play games and share a meal.
 The theme was the "Peace of Christ" and thankfully God placed some wonderful stories on my heart to share.  And Max Lucado was also very helpful - I love his children's books.
 Here I am teaching the children how to have a sack race...
And before you knew it... the boys were fighting for a prize.
 The girls were also super excited to play!
 Day 2, even more youth camp... up to 125 gathered for worship and teachings.
Here I am sharing with the group about the story of Crucifixion and Resurrection.
Praise God, the tomb is EMPTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment