Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Hear an Amen!!

It's been a blast journeying with God these past few weeks.  For one, I am grateful for such an smooth recovery from surgery.  If someone were to ask me if I would do it again at the age of 35 - yes, I would. 
Beyond my health, I have loved seeing the Lord open doors to various churches around Ontario who desire to take me on as one of their missionaries.  For the next three Sundays I will be speaking in a few of these churches and hopefully nailing down the last 30% of the support that I need to raise in order to be on the mission field.  It is truly my prayer to be on a plane by November 30th to my beloved Uganda, and I am trusting God to continue providing in miraculous ways.  He is GOOD!

Week 5. Bethel Ministries
Day 3: October 26

Read: Acts 2:17-18
'In the last days,' God says, 'I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.  Your sons and daughter will prophesy.  Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.  In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on my servants - men and women alike - and they will prophesy."

Today we pray for:
Coffee Break and women's outreach

No comments:

Post a Comment