Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

God's Faithfulness Continues

God is faithful all the time!  Every day I am feeling a little bit stronger and I'm trying to push myself further.  A walk to the mailbox was all I could handle today though - so we are definitely talking baby steps in recovering from a tonsillectomy.
The great thing about technology means that life can still happen while I rest on the couch.  Today I gained a few more prayer and financial partners.  I'm now at 65% full-support and I'm really feeling like a late November departure is truly going to happen!!  My team leader, Tim, called me from Kampala today.  He has been vehicle shopping and today I believe he bought me a vehicle.... so that's exciting.  The house that I wanted in Soroti isn't working out, but that's because there is possibly an even better house available - that is cheaper and fully furnished.  I'm beyond grateful for Team Beyond, in Soroti, who is doing a lot of preparation work for me to arrive and feel at home.

How are you experiencing God's faithfulness?

Week 3.  We Thank God for His Faithfulness
Day 3:October 12

Read: 1 Corinthians 12:12-13
"Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.  For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body -- whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free -- and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.  Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many."

Today we pray for:
All the volunteers who served faithfully at Bethel over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment