Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Finding Forgiveness in a Faithful God


A dear friend of mine sent me this video of former LRA soldiers, to watch during my recovery time. It broke my heart. I was proud of a tribe coming together and trying to find forgiveness, but I honestly believe that true forgiveness is found in Christ alone and not in a tribal sacrifice. Feel free to watch for yourselves.

Week 3. We Thank God for His Faithfulness
Day 4: October 13

Read: Romans 10:14-15
"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in?  And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?  And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent?  As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

Today we pray for:
All the pastors who served in Bethel the first 56 years... including my father, who served as a youth pastor from 1998 to 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment