Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Do you ever have those days where you are snappy, impatient, quick to speak, and fast to poke jokes?  Have you ever been attacked and just want to bite back?  I know that I have, but it's not good.  I desire to be more relaxed... able to forgive, love, and live peacefully.

Tonight I am grateful for a team of co-workers who are giving me some much needed time off to go into surgery.  Delightfully, the team collected together and covered my last shift so that I could have an evening to relax before going having a tonsilectomy on Friday morning.  I know that in the next few weeks I will have plenty of time to lay around and pray for people - and I'm for sure going to pray for relationships both at work and at church - that God's peace will reign.  That's what I feel today's prayer point is about.

Week 2.  Bethel's Journey of Discovery
Day 3: October 5

Read: Romans 16-18
"Do not repay anyone evil for evil.  Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.  If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."

Today we pray for:
Our relationships to grow as we discern God's will together.

No comments:

Post a Comment