Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Day of Rest

I'm so glad the doctors warned me that days 3,4, and 5 would be worse than days 1 and 2 after the surgery.  My tongue is definitely sore and earaches are starting to appear.  Neck aches and difficulty swallowing are also a part of my day... so what do I do....  Spend time on the couch, try not to talk, drink lots, read, write, and watch more tv than I should.  But you know what... I'm doing alright.  I actually feel pretty good and I'm glad I went through this process.

Week 2: Bethel's Journey of Discovery
Day 7: October 9

Read: Ephesians 4:1-5
"As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.  Be completely humble and gentle, be patient, bearing with one another in love.  Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.  There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all."

Today we pray for:
Spiritual Growth during the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment