Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jumbled Hands

The past two weeks in Grand Rapids, MI have been super encouraging for me.  Meeting with team-mates who understand what it is like to prepare for the mission field. Hanging out with former college mates who share great memories of days gone by.  Friends have surrounded me with love and prayer. 

Two nights ago I met with two people who had lived with me during the summer of 2009 when I was in Soroti.  The evening started out super fun - with giggles and conversation, taco salad and enchiladas... then moved on to a game of cards.  Just as I was thinking it was time for me to go, Amos suggested that we pray together.  We sat around the table and all placed our hands in the centre.  God was in our midst  as the prayers went up.  There was a combination of words and silence and a real sense of unity as we met at the Father's feet.

Now I am preparing for a long drive back to Ontario, and praying that I can keep that sense of peace and camaraderie in my heart.  Going with God today!

No comments:

Post a Comment