Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fun Doesn't Always Look Good

The thermometer said 49 degrees but the sun was shining and the Harley was secretly screaming to escape from the garage.  Karen and I searched her house to find warm gear for me to go out for a ride.  Her helmet and sunglasses, Bill's windbreaker pants... and Dennis the dog.  :)
 Okay, so I didn't match - but I was ready for some fun!
 Even Bones was hoping for a ride, but he wasn't around when the engine revved. 
Heather & Brennan Chaulk, Karebear, Devin & Jessica Chaulk
 Riding for a half an hour, a smile never left my face.  I trusted Bill on the bike and was honored to catch up with my brothers and their wives at a super yummy restaurant.  The Journey had a great seafood buffet!  For the second time, in the matter of an hour, I didn't look good as I had rib sauce smeared across my face, but I sure had a blast.
Bill and Karen Chaulk

I had to prove I was riding on the Harley!!

 Upon returning from the restaurant with the family, Bill and I went out for another ride with some of his friends from the Christian Motorcycle Association. 
Cold Weather Riding


No comments:

Post a Comment