Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crab Delight

This morning I was super excited to get a break from the norm and get a little foreign culture.  I went to a very asian market at the Promenade Mall and bought a few treats with which to spoil a few people.
I grabbed a bunch of dim sum packages and thought that would make an enjoyable supper with fresh crab with my family.... also sesame seed cookies, red bean rolls, sambal oelek (Indonesian), rice noodles, lychee jellies, citron honey tea, and more.
Pocari Sweat was a drink I inhaled while spending three weeks in Japan in 2003 with my dearest cousin Judy and her husband Phil.  I was taking a Christmas break there during my three years of tutoring in the Philippines.
Dragon Fruit - Dad has a rule that we should always try one new thing when coming home from the grocery store, so this was my new taste experience for today.  Sweet and delicious.
Dungeness Crab - yum  yum!
Here's the final picture... crab, dimsum, and fruit.  I am so grateful to even be able to spend an evening at home, having dinner with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment