Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, October 11, 2010

Jordash Inc.

Three years ago I competed in a small town "Get to Know Your Local Business" competition and I had a great time getting to know people and businesses. I had to collect a different passport stamp from each store that I walked in to and also had to find clues from the newspaper and internet. I ended up winning $250 to spend at the participating businesses and I also won a gorgeous glass art ball with a tree inside. I won the art for filling out the WHOLE passport!
My favourite stop was to a rural gallery called Jordash Inc. It was/is run by a beautiful lady who was born in Ghana. We became fast friends when I returned to the gallery with some of the prize money. But ever since the competition, I not only stop by her property to shop, I am now invited over for meals and tea too... since we love to share what God is doing in our lives. I am grateful to have Patricia as a friend. May God bless her and watch over her.
This coming weekend, Patricia is having a special event at her gallery, and every one is welcome... although, you can stop by any Thursday - Saturday to shop, and Sunday afternoons. I have a feeling you will enjoy this precious little gift shop / art gallery, just on the outskirts of Toronto. :) O, this week I taught Patricia how to put together a blog... so feel free to check out what she has to say at: Distinct Art, Sculpture, Fashion, and Home Accents.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment