Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, July 5, 2010

A Sunday Drive

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now...

The new B.O.B. song blares from my radio as I head out in my silver Cavalier, bright and early Sunday morning. For the past two weeks I have been watching a lot of planes fill the sky, especially when the G20 and G8 took place, and so I often found this little tune passing through my radio head. And most of the time my wish is that I were on an airplane, in any coloured sky, flying somewhere new. BUT, for now, I am home and enjoying the beauty of my surroundings.
I stopped on my road trip to take a picture of majestic horses grazing in the hills.
By 9:30 am I arrived at my destination - Stratford CRC, to attend the baptism of my cousin's daughter. It was a precious ceremony of both confession and celebration. Confessing how often we take new life for granted, and celebrating how this little doll is officially a part of the family of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment