Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Christmas Wish

I just got home from town, and as I was unloading my purse and photocopying, a man called from the printing shop... I had forgotten my groceries. I had left them in the store while my papers were being photocopied. Oops, silly me. I will bike back to town and get them. :) Earlier today I was biking around town, handing out a few Christmas cards. I brought one over to MY Supermarket and was glad to see my two new Indian friends working there. Inside the home-made card I had also placed two bookmarks that describe who we are in Christ. I was so excited to see one of the guys studying the bookmarks and reading them diligently. I explained to him that Christ is the reason we have Christmas. He seemed very open to listening, and he shook my hand, and whole-heartedly wished me a very Merry Christmas. It is my Christmas wish that he will come to know Christ as his personal Lord and Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment