Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stray cows

This afternoon I was sitting at my table writing letters when, to my surprise, I looked up and saw two cows chewing the grass in my yard. Huh? I went outside and saw that the small door to my gate was open and these two lost cows were just making themselves at home. It was starting to rain, so there were no people around. Thankfully these two bulls had a long rope tied to one of their feet, so I just grabbed the ropes and started pulling them towards the gate. As they got closer to the door they started to complain and that made some kids look out to see what was going on. Laughter erupted as the princesses saw I was struggling with these cattle. Soon the children ran over and grabbed tree branches to shoo them out of the yard while I opened the big gate for easier access. I thought my dowry was arriving early, but the only thing I was allowed to keep were a few piles of dung. Aaah, all in a day's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment