Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, November 23, 2009

One Final Request

I humbly request that if anyone feels called to continue supporting me one final time, donations are very welcome in my name with International Teams. I would love for you to partner with me still, as I continue working with some wonderful Ugandan people. Together we can make a difference.
For Canadians, please send a cheque to:
International Teams
1 Union Street
Elmira, Ontario
N3B 3J9
and make sure that you write "Karen Lubbers" on the memo line.

or you can donate on-line at:
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2172974

For Americans to donate with a cheque:
International Teams
Attn: Receipting Department
411 W. River Road
Elgin, IL
60123

You can also donate online at:
http://www.iteams.org/index2.shtml Then click on the GIVE button. In the where to give box, type Karen Lubbers.

Thank you so much for making a difference in Soroti, Uganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment