Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Friday, November 20, 2009

Kampala Photos

Sarah, Josiah, and I took time to be tourists for one day. My friend Ben took us around Kampala.We visited the National museum, and my favourite part was exploring the model huts from the different tribes.
Here I am in front of a Karamajong home.
Josiah, Sarah, and myself... the only International Team Beyond team-mates left in Uganda at the moment. We miss the Sliedrechts and the Shaardas.
It's a hard life in a typical African home.
Sarah and I in front of the kings palace, the biggest grass hut in the world. 9 1/2 meters high and 31 meters wide.
Josiah, Sarah and I went to the kings tombs. We sat with the tour guide and heard some history from the Buganda tribe.
Anything you would like to buy is available on the streets.
Market streets in Kampala.
Here we are, trying to maneuver our way through traffic. You squeeze in where you can until you get through the intersection.
This is a small view of the taxi park in Kampala.

No comments:

Post a Comment