Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm full!

This evening a really good friend of mine invited me over for dinner. This German friend has been volunteering with YWAM (Youth With a Mission) and over the past few months we have become friends. Well, tonight she invited me over for one of the best home cooked meals I have had in a while. Meatballs, potatoes, Caulifower with cheese sauce, mangoes... the latter two ingredients she purchased in a neighbouring city to make sure the meal was perfect. It was so nice to fellowship with someone who is sort of going through the same questions in life that I am, except that she is also adopting a 4 year old Ugandan daughter. I thank God for her hospitality and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment