Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dentist

This morning all of us (Shaardas, Sarah, and I) went to the dentist. I finally got my tooth checked out, but got a clear bill of health. Nothing looks or feels wrong anymore and the x-ray doesn't show anything. So, I just got a super good cleaning today from a very modern facility. As I was laying in the chair I thought of my mom. She always says that she enjoys an hour at the dentist because it's an hour to rest... just to lie there and not feel the stresses of the world. And for the first time, I agreed with her. It was a complete hour to myself. Just staring at a painted ceiling of blue skies and puffy clouds.
Right now I am enjoying a few days in Kampala - buying a few treats, a lawn mower blade, eating Thai food, and seeing a some sights. Sarah has filled our day tomorrow with touring museums, tombs, swimming and more. I will head back to Soroti on Thursday on the trusty (choke) old bus!

1 comment:

  1. I am reading messages from the real computer tonight, not the smartphone. So I can finally comment and let you know that I NEVER miss a posting. Prayers continue. Enjoy the ride:)

    ReplyDelete