Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, August 3, 2009

The Guest House - My Home

Welcome to my home in Soroti Uganda. I live in the right half of this house and the Sliedrechts live in the left half.
Here is my bedroom... I sleep on the left and the joke is that I have a day bed for my doll. :)
One of the rooms has two bunk beds.
The bathroom - a place for long calls and short calls.
Another double bunk room.
The hallway with three of the bedrooms and the bathroom attached to it.
The kitchen - with sink, fridge, gas stove and a water filter.
The fourth bedroom with a double bed. Up to twelve people can sleep in this guest house.
My dining room table. I love it.
Another angle from the living room.
The sun porch.
The living room - the place where I have Bible studies, Saturday night worship, and hang out with lots of friends or guests.
The pantry - I'm afraid I don't lack for anything. The Lord is good. But it is not all mine... there are a lot of medicines and supplies that former teams have brought and leave here for us to bless Ugandans with.
Hope you enjoyed the tour of my home. You are welcome to come visit anytime.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool post! Thanks for giving the tour! :0) Your home is no neat and I especially love the sunroom!

    ReplyDelete