Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Around the house

On Saturday we decided to have a spontaneous pizza party as a team before heading into an evening of praise and worship. I wanted to show all of you my new table that seats 12. Yeah, I am ready for a full house in just two weeks time.
The other day I came home from tutoring and I opened the doors to my dining room and ta da... Tim had left me a present. A tiny hedge hog had come to visit me. It looked like porcupine quills, and no one taught me how to pick it up, so I swept it out of the house like a broomball. :) Apparently you just hold on to one or two of the quills and you can lift it up - says Tim.

Here I am painting the fourth bedroom in my house. Sandstone might be a better colour for guests than the pink the young girls used to have.



1 comment:

  1. Good job painting, a girl after my own heart...I wish I could paint with you...
    I just did some painting for Carl and Julie. Not quite as exciting, but still fun


    Syl

    ReplyDelete