Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Guest House

I live next door to Tim and Angie, but my house is called the International Teams Guest house. That means I have the opportunity to host any short-termer's or visitors who come to visit us in Soroti, Uganda. My house has four bedrooms and will soon have 12 beds. 4 bunk beds and 2 single beds have been ordered from a local carpenter. I am absolutely excited to have a table (with 12 chairs) now because I can sit up to write, email, or use my laptop. Before I was either sitting on a sofa or my bed.

Next week I am heading down country for a two day spiritual retreat with my team and then we hope to get the rest of the furniture for the house... dressers, a bathroom unit, baking dishes, coffee and end tables, etc. Should be fun.

The first team arrives in June and I can't wait to share my home. :)

2 comments:

  1. Staying with you in that guest house would be so much fun. I can just imagine it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish we could come and fill some of those beds.

    ReplyDelete